Announcement & Call for Abstracts
American Society of Nepalese Engineers (ASNEngr) cordially invites you to participate in the 2020 ASNEngr Conference (13 th ASNEngr Annual Conference)
Conference Theme: “Creating resiliency and sustainability via Engineering & Technology Advancements”
Date:Dec 12-, 2020
Location:Virtual via Zoom
Abstracts Due Date: Oct 31, 2010
Engineers, scientists, and others from closely related disciplines will gather to discuss the recent developments in engineering, science and technology and their impact in the society. Due to the
COVID-19 situation, the conference will be held virtually using zoom.
Paper presentations are anticipated to cover wide varieties of engineering, scientific and technology topics, including but not limited to the following:
- Leveraging Engineering and Technology to re-emerge into a better world
- Advances in infrastructure analysis, design, monitoring, and sustainability.
- Application of scientific/engineering technologies into practice (knowledge share)
- Earthquake preparedness and disaster relief in Nepal
- Engineering problems and solutions
- Information technology and its role in society
- Robust design and construction practices
- Recent advances in research and development in engineering and technology
- Sustainability, alternative/renewable energy, clean-technology
- Technology, youth, and innovation
- Other engineering and scientific topics of interest
Those who wish to present their work at the conference must submit an abstract of about 250 -500 words(one page) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct 31, 2020.
Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Conference Technical Committee to determine their suitability for presentation at the Conference. The authors will be notified about the status of their
abstracts by Nov 15, 2020.