The American Society of Nepalese Engineers (ASNEngr) has recently awarded about six thousand dollars to engineering researchers in various universities in Nepal. The awards were distributed to the engineering researchers at the NEA office on February 13, 2022.
Details of researchers and research topics are also presented:
1) Prof. Dr. Sudha Shrestha, Architecture (Architectural Design of Proposed Metro Station of Kathmandu Valley)
2) Mr. Saurav Prasad Singh, Energy (Enhancement of Biogas Plant Performance by Implementing Heating System in the Biogas Digestor)
3) Dr. Kshitij C. Shrestha, Structural Engineering (Vulnerability Assessment of Urban Dwellings to Pounding Effects-A Pilot Study in Core Kathmandu)
4) Dr. Basanta Joshi, Software (A Prototype for Nepali Speech Recognition using Deep Learning)
5) Mr. Raman Silwal, Other (Low-Cost Upper Limb)
On behalf of the ASNEngr, we would like to congratulate all researchers.
We would also like to thank Dr Tri Ratna, Er Chhabi Pokharel, and all the NEA Executive body for helping disburse these awards.